(( Today is day 29 of Thankvember. What are you thankful for? ))
|I am thankful for: these days.|
Today, I'm thankful for these days. These days I get to spend with my ever so fast growing children. The lazy days, the crazy days, the grumpy days, the overly excited days, the busy days, the days we have time to run around the park. Even the sick days. I am thankful for all of them.
A few Thursday Confessions:
- Tomorrow is my birthday. It will be the 5th time I've turned 29. (p.s. I LOVE what my daughter wrote about me in her above mini bio: "I don't really know how old my Mom is but I know that she's very young.")
- My 6 year old daughter learned the 'F' word from me.
- I'm not justifying that ^ ... BUT when I asked her to clarify what she said, her reply:
"Like, 'that shirt is so f***in' cute!" ... at least it's a positive use of the F word.
- The fact that my husband's hair is long enough to tuck behind his ear excites me way more than it should.
- I haven't been to the gym in 3 weeks. eep!
- Roxy lost her other front tooth on Monday and now she talks funny. Don't tell her, but I giggle every now and then at her funny little lithp talk. ;)
- I want it to be summer again. This winter stuff is for the birds!
- Okay, so maybe that above 'confession' was more of a whiny complaint... but what do you want from me? I'm a sicky.
<3, Tabi :D
Did you know this was a blog hop? Check out all the other gratefulness going on in blogosphere.
Blog Hop Linky after the jump...