Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Zoie Rainbow!

Let's take a look back at Zoie's first year. Geez - she sure has changed a lot since popping into this world as a teeny 7lb, 9 ouncer.


I can't say this without cliche-ing, so... I can't believe she's ONE already!! It seems as though she was born just yesterday. Where does the time go? (any more?)

Seriously, though...

You were my first baby I got to spend the whole first year of your life being your full time caretaker - thank you. And, YAY!! we BOTH survived! :D

You were my first baby I made it a full year (!!) fully breastfeeding. No formula for this baby. It only took me three tries. :D
(side note - we tried milk in a sippy tonight and I wish I would've videoed it... makes me think you will definitely be the hardest to wean.)

Happy Birthday Zoie Boie. I am so looking forward to seeing your personality, body and spirit blossom. Mommy loves you more than you will ever know. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...