Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, October 24, 2011

List Week/Confession

Taking over the MacBook already...
First things first - confession. It's been way quiet on here. That's okay because I'm not a real blogger. But I like to pretend I'm a real blogger - so it is something that has been bothering me. I've been in a crappy, cynical, pessimistic mood. You can't write on a blog named Tabi Happy in moods like this. Maybe I should also have a blog named Tabi Grumpy for these moods? I'm trying hard to come out of my funk and I'm hoping happy blogging will help. Fingers crossed. Here goes...

....

I like to write lists. I like to write them in my Notes app on my phone (and now in my Reminders - an amazing addition to iOS5 :D), on pieces of random paper, on post it notes, on my computer, in my head (especially while taking showers), NOT on my Facebook status updates, et cetera et cetera. But it's obviously not enough. There are a few I need to write on here to archive for all eternity on the internet.

I will start my first List in a new post as to properly headline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...