Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday


Since my brain is still a bit mushy, for this week's edition of FTTMMHP (ha!), I drew inspiration from some of my Facebook friends. I posed the question, and here are some of the answers I got:
  • BOTH of my sisters just called me from Michigan to wish me Happy Birthday... We always have a LAFF riot when we gab!
  • Having the free time to answer pointless Facebook posts.
  • That Dylan doesn't have a 104.7 fever anymore!
  • I just got a shower!!!!!! Yipee (^_−)−☆
  • Arissa taking care of me and being able watch Gage and Xavier play...
  • I can't say in public...
  • Venturing into the dark side with you today. 
Can you guess which two are Moms? Can you guess which one is Christopher?

...

My own list is quick and easy this week:
  1. Yellow Tail Chardonnay.
  2. My fixed cracked filling. (phew!)
  3. Simplifying my life. Living in the moment. Focusing on the important things.
  4. The feeling that time is finally starting to slow down. I used to feel like weeks would go by in the blink of an eye. Lately, time feels so slow that this very morning feels like yesterday. This is how it should be.
  5. Christopher. My rock. The rational part of me. <3
Please share with me in the comments what's making you happy today. I'd love to read about it.

For last week's FTTMMHP (ha, again!), click here.

<3, Tabi :D


 

3 comments:

  1. Is the P in FTTMMHP for post? I thought at 1st it was a mistake and shld be a F but then you did it again at the end. Must be for Post.

    I'm pretty happy about staying home and kind of lounging today(between laundry loads). No Y school. No grocery shopping. No park, parks are fun but it's wet out and staying home kind of feels like a day off, kinda. Still have 2 toddlers to care for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You caught me, it should have been F, then I copied and pasted... . I obviously did this post way past my bedtime.

      Delete
  2. I am happy that I got to spoil myself today! Went to New York & Company and bought a ton of clothes, got a new pair of shoes and a pedicure!! :) I have no idea what fttmmhp or f stands for though.

    ~Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...