Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, March 30, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

Thanks for tuning in to this week's FTTMMHF post! This week, I decided to make a little collage...

  1. I finally made a Vegan Meal everyone liked  loved and I am proud of! I am not a fan of processed foods and I think that's why I was starting to get super bummed about this new way of eating... we were relying on a lot of those vegan frozen fake meats. There are a few of those that are yummy, but they definitely should not be the main things to plan your meals around... so this Mac and Cheeze recipe can be found here. It was the most involved macaroni and cheese I've ever made, but it's worth it. I doubled the recipe so we could have leftovers. (smartie)
  2. Tea Parties. ;)  Zoie loves her Toca Boca Tea Party app. And she says "tooka bookah" sooooo cute. It makes me smile every time she says it.
  3. Roxy got a hold of the iPad and 'Drew Something' for Christopher. It happens a bunch, but this particular drawing was so good, so detailed, he questioned whether it was Roxy or I. Really, the only thing that gave it away that it was Roxy and not me was the way she draws her hearts. It's kind of her signature.
  4. Our pool is almost swim ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The kids are excited and I'm excited and Zoie is going to be so cute in the pool this year!
  5. It's the weekend and I have NO PLANS! What?!??!? This hasn't happened for a while.  I'm kind of lost with what I should do with myself. I'm sure we'll get into something fun. :)

So, that's me. What is making you happy today? Let me know in my comments below.

Have a great weekend peeps!


<3, Tabi :D
 
P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Can I simply say what a comfort to discover somebody that truly understands what they are talking about
    on the net. You certainly know how to bring an issue
    to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you are not more popular since
    you certainly possess the gift.
    Check out my blog post ; static cling remedies

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...