What's the Word June
Today's word is: (bingo)
- Bathing suits that match on siblings. I won't be able to pull this off much longer, so I'm taking full advantage while I can.
- Interesting new (to me) shows to watch after the kiddies go to bed. We just started watching True Blood from the beginning and we are 4 shows in and hooked. I have to admit that I have been avoiding it because I assumed it would be Twilight-ish. I don't know how many times I have to re-learn the whole 'You shouldn't assume' lesson...
- NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned how happy I am that school is out for the summer?
- Great afternoon imagination adventures. On the afternoons that I've been doing chores around the house, my kiddies have been keeping themselves busy with dress up, lightsaber fights and epic battles involving rad moves (some involving cartwheels and headstands).
- Our backyard pool. It is such a blessing to have our own private pool in the backyard. This is the first house I've ever lived in with it's own pool, and at times, I do have negative thoughts about it. Having a pool is hard work (we don't use a service, we are self maintainers), but it is definitely worth every second of the hard work we put into it. We have two little fishies and a mermaid. Riley is getting better and better at swimming every day and Zoie is getting to be one brave little chicken. She can swim around in her floaties with the big kids and even is attempting 'jumping in' on her own (under close supervision, of course). And Roxy has never been happier, her mermaid swimming skills amaze me (she has her own mermaid tail and fin). The true Aquarius she is, she's always the last one I have to drag out of the pool every time.
And B-I-N-G-O !!! There you have it. I'm so clever. :)
What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D