Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Weekend...


... we checked out a new playground at our mall. There was a sign that said something to the effect of "You must be shorter than this sign to play in this playground" and my Roxy was taller than the sign!

dun. dun. dun. After seeing that my girl was too big to play in the kiddie playground at the mall, I started noticing some more that these kids are growing. I keep telling them to cut that out, they don't listen. And it seems they are especially growing like little weeds this summer. Their pajamas are getting too small, Roxy's and Zoie's dresses are inching closer and closer to their booties. They are reaching spots on the counter where cookies used to be safe. Sigh. I guess it was going to happen sooner or later.

... we went to an awesome Jump Zone birthday party for our little friend Addie who turned 4 on Saturday and all of us had a blast. This party was at one of those places with a humungous room full of all kinds of neat-O fun inflatables to play on.  Even though my Zoie is only one year old (okay, almost two... but she's still 1), believe me when I tell you that she held her own with the big kids at that party. My little girl is a monkey. A brave, fearless monkey. She insisted on going down those huge inflatable slides on her own and even climbed up the steep steps on most of the slides without assistance.  She amazes me with her physical abilities, I mean gosh... she's ONE!!

... I let myself actually play with the kids. I'd love to say this happens more, but it really doesn't. This weekend, I played Hide and Go Seek, we had some Jam Sessions, we played 'house' where Roxy was Mommy and Riley was Daddy and actual Mommy and Daddy were the kids, and we did headstands. It was fun!

It's tough for me, sometimes a lot of times, to be able to relax enough to just PLAY and actually ENJOY it. This weekend, I did. I am so happy I did. And I vow on this blog post to do it more often.

... I've been more tired than usual. What's up with that? 

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...