Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Mommy,

I need to make a compelling argument, so I've put together the following list for you.

Reasons why you NEED
to come visit me next week:
  1. I am overwhelmed! I could really use some help... I have a party to plan (and only 9 days to do it, eep!), Christmas to prepare for and a house engulfed in random toys.
  2. The kids miss their Mimi.
  3. You have to get the Bear's birthday present here somehow...
  4. The puppies miss their Mimi.
  5. What else are you going to do?!?
  6. I can't get Zoie to drink milk or eat anything except Pirate's Booty.
  7. You haven't been to any of the Bear's birthday party's before (is it low to throw a little guilt in the mix?).
  8. I'll make you banana bread.
  9. Chris is having surgery next Thursday (pity?).
  10. I NEED MY MOMMY!!
 So, I'll expect you on Monday, sometime?

XOXOXOXOXO

Love,
Tabi

1 comment:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...