Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, December 5, 2011

Saturday

I woke up Saturday in a super duper lazy ass mood. Zoie wasn't feeling well, I was energy zapped and Riley was getting over a case of the coughs.  Christopher, of course, is no help at all... <sarcasm> (because he had to work).

Nicole sends me this text at something like 8:30 in the morning (note: NOT direct quote)...
I'm taking my two toddlers to Big Lots, the Tree Park, IKEA and grocery shopping. Out the door now, TTYL.
Just reading that text made me want to crawl back in bed.

Maybe I did.


Of course, I've got tons to do. Why can't I be super motivated when I have things that need to get done?!? So here's what we did.

First:  Family Meeting. We made a list and hung it on the fridge. I made sure to set the bar pretty low today.



Then: Execute List.


I was REALLY impressed with how our snowflakes came out!

And things were getting crossed off the list. 




Test Princess Leia headband and the beginnings of our foam lightsaber collection.


We did it!!! Victory parade!!!
:)

2 comments:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...