Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, December 31, 2011

What will 2012 bring?

In order to feel accomplished in my life, I like to look back and determine one specific thing per year that defined a change in my life. 

For the purposes of this blog post, I will begin with 2004...


In 2004, I decided to stay in Florida and got engaged to the love of my life. Look how cute and carefree we were. <3

...


In 2005, we got married in the tallest tower Las Vegas had. I had pink hair. It was the wedding of my childhood dreams (except Elvis wasn't there).
That day, I found out I was pregnant with my first baby, and so in my nesting craziness...


We bought our first house. (Yup at the peak of the housing bubble burst thing).

...


In 2006, I became a Mommy for the first time. My baby girl, Roxy was born.

 ...


2007 bought us our Riley J. Bear. Roxy became a big sister and our little family grew.

...


I've always been pretty good at change and used to roll with the flow pretty well. But as you can see, the past 3 years were major changes for me. So, in 2008 I had a mental breakdown and found my spirituality. Thank God I kept it together.
And thank God I married the most understanding, patient, loving man. 

...

Speaking of patience...


In 2009, we opened our house up to a friend in need and her four children. It was trying at times, but I would do it all over again. I can't believe I'm saying this now, but I kind of LOVED having 6 and sometimes 7 children in our little 3 bedroom house. Never a dull moment. :)

The picture above pretty much shows what it was like in our house on any given moment.


The Bear found a buddy in CJ, and Roxy loved being surrounded by little girls. :)
Which brings us to...

...


Zoie Rainbow Deneweth was born in 2010. My third baby, a girl. If your keeping track - that's 3 children under the age of 5. So... I stopped working to stay home and raise these kids. I started the most exciting, hard working and rewarding job of my life: a Stay at Home Mom. 

...


In 2011, we became united as a family by Star Wars. As crazy as it may sound, it's a love for something every single one of us shares and I am so happy to have this bond.


Other Notables from 2011:
  • I started this blog. :)
  • Roxy lost her BFF to a drunk driving accident in July. This event is definitely something that will stick with me for the rest of my days and has changed my POV of life, of my children in ways I can't quite find the words to describe.
  • Christopher got fixed, which probably means no new Deneweth babies. :(
    *probably: because anything is possible...
......
So, I'm wishing 2012 brings everyone good luck, good fortune and positive changes. 

For us? I'm wishing 2012 brings us back on track financially. Our family is blessed in so many ways I really can't complain much about anything. But the one thing that needs to be changed in order for our little (big) family to flourish is our finances. Which really can't get much worse than they are at the moment. This is my wish for New Year 2012. Bring it 2012.

And Peace on Earth.
<3


3 comments:

  1. i love reading this. so you have three girls and i have three boys! you are a very strong woman for allowing your hubbie to get "fixed". I am so dead set on having a girl lol i would not allow it lol. love your little blog :)


    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realize you do have a boy! LUCKY GIRL! best of both worlds :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...