I am trying out this new 'feature post' because being happy has A LOT to do with positive thinking. And if I can post 5 things every Friday that make me happy at the moment and they make you happy, too - then I am making the world a slightly happier place. For the moment.
(from top left)
- I've been going to the gym and working out 3 times a week. This is so good for my psyche. Also, I keep this up and I will look like this chick by pool time this year! Maybe not exactly like this chick, I have 3 pregnancies worth of stretch marks. But I can come pretty close. IF I keep it up. (I yoinked this photo from here. It's a cute bikini, too!)
- ZoieBoie likes to cuddle on my face. In all honesty, at the time it doesn't make me so happy. But in retrospect, thinking about her face cuddles makes me giggle. I imagine it's a little like having a cat. Except she doesn't make me sneeze.
- Roxy's pet hedgehog: Rosee. Roxy made her and her awesomely cute little shanty town house in school. I don't know what makes me happier - how cute this little hedgehog is, or how proud she is of it.
- Christopher Blair. He is my rock. I love him always. I think I'm ovulating, though and I always seem to love him just a teeny bit more this time of month. <wink> Even though he is snoring on the couch next to me. (This photo yoinked from Lori Colber's Facebook page.)
- My newly cleaned IKEA couch. I love this couch. I love it's wrap aroundness. I love the color. I love that I can take the covers off the cushions and wash them. A little secret: the tag says 'Dry Clean Only', but I just washed them in my machine and air dried them. They came out perfect and clean and like new!!
<3, Tabi :D