Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday

Here are five things that are putting a smile on my face right now...
(1) This girl. (2) Nutella. On my pancakes. On my waffles. (3) Star Wars. Star Wars crafts, Star Wars movies, Star Wars so-cheesy-it's-cute sparkly Valentine boxes. (Nice segway to #4) (4) Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I love all things chocolate, pink, red, heart shaped... you get the idea. If I were a rich girl, I'd buy these cookies and send them to myself. :) (5) These cute rainbow cupcakes I saw on Pinterest. Not only do I love rainbows, I also LOVE cupcakes!!! 

Speaking of cupcakes - I better get off my booty and get to working on some Princess Leia cupcakes. I've got a party to prepare for.

<3, Tabi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...