Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday

A long overdue installment of Five Things That Makes Me Happy Friday...
something that I usually do every Friday. 

  1. That I can take pictures all day long of mundane things, make a collage playing around on PicMonkey and share them with the world. Why? Because I like my life, and I like collages of ordinary candids and PicMonkey is fun. I share them with you... why? Because this is my space! (Not MySpace, but... you know... my blog/space.)
  2. That my Zoie is doing extraordinarily well at the early stages of Potty Training and she's not even TWO! 
  3. I am psyched up for Fat Mum Slim's September Photo A Day challenge. I've slacked off major for a few months, but I am feeling snappy with my shutter finger lately. Do you Instagram? I do! Check me out, I love finding new fellow creative Instagrammers.
  4. I am ecstatic about the new GFC, Twitter and Facebook followers I gained this week. :)
    I love to talk and it feels nice when I have new people to talk to. It makes me feel like someone may be actually listening. Ha ha. If you aren't a follower, click on the hearts to the right of this post. They link to my pages.
  5.  THAT THE RNC IS FINALLY OUT OF TAMPA!!

What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D

5 comments:

  1. Jillian @ Hi! It's JillySeptember 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM

    Ha ha! I know it's nice to feel like someone is listening, isn't it?! "Did you brush your teeth? Didn't I tell you to leave your sister alone? Are you allowed to do headstands on the couch?"


    Thanks for linking up with the Weekend Blog Walk!! Your comment was so sweet...although I'm afraid I don't have the patience you're imagining me to have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jilly (may I call you Jilly?)
    Having known 7 year old boys, and you have THREE, I believe you may have more patience than 95% of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian @ Hi! It's JillySeptember 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM

    Well, I have two girls and one boy, so I can't claim patience for 7 year old boys. But, girls definitely come with a lot of DRAMA! Oy! I'm afraid of what the teenage years are going to bring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops! My apologies. In my defense, I do have 3 children yelling at me constantly. I have no idea why I just assumed your triplets were all boys...
    I just checked your About Me page and two of those triplets are definitely girls (and gorgeous ones). :)
    You are right, girls do bring the drama. I have two. And I grew up with all sisters, so I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dy @ Just simply LiveSeptember 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM

    I'm your newest follower. Love your blog super adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...