I haven't done this in a while, but I have a few to get off my chest today...
Here are my Thursday Confessions:
- Blog Hops make me feel kind of dirty.
- I use the exclamation point waaay too much.
- I'm in love with Honest Toddler tweets.
- I splurged a little and bought Method dish soap and Method hand soaps for our bathrooms, only because the packaging was so cute.
- I just recently started up a Facebook Fan Page, and it's giving me a little fear-of-rejection anxiety.
- I'm having negative feelings towards my beloved Target, lately.
- Zoie's birthday party is in one week and one day and I have done ZERO planning.
- I sort of dig that my Mom doesn't like my husband's beard. It makes me feel like a teenage rebel. (A little bit.)
- Politics are putting me in a very snarky mood.
- My Mommy kryptonite is: Bedtime.
Do you have a Thursday Confession? Go ahead and type the guilt away in my Comments.
<3, Tabi :D