Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Confessions.


I haven't done this in a while, but I have a few to get off my chest today...

Here are my Thursday Confessions:
  • Blog Hops make me feel kind of dirty.
  • I use the exclamation point waaay too much.
  • I'm in love with Honest Toddler tweets.
  • I splurged a little and bought Method dish soap and Method hand soaps for our bathrooms, only because the packaging was so cute.
  • I just recently started up a Facebook Fan Page, and it's giving me a little fear-of-rejection anxiety.
  • I'm having negative feelings towards my beloved Target, lately.
  • Zoie's birthday party is in one week and one day and I have done ZERO planning.
  • I sort of dig that my Mom doesn't like my husband's beard. It makes me feel like a teenage rebel. (A little bit.)
  • Politics are putting me in a very snarky mood.
  • My Mommy kryptonite is: Bedtime.
If you've already seen me talk about some of these on Facebook or Twitter... Oops, sorry for the repeats.  

...

Do you have a Thursday Confession? Go ahead and type the guilt away in my Comments. 

<3, Tabi :D 
 

1 comment:

  1. -My alarm always wakes my boyfriend up, so I hit snooze in the hopes that he'll snuggle with me for a few minutes before I have to get up
    -I think newborn babies look like aliens
    -I've never seen Doctor Who
    -I find filing to be relaxing


    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...