Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Currently

What's the Word June?
Today's word is: (fusion)

Today, I was inspired (again) by Sometimes Sweet to do a Currently post.


Currently, I'm...

... In a picture funk. And it's driving me bananas. I don't know why I'm feeling so uninspired to take pictures lately. My best picture for this post is a picture I took trying to decide if I love or hate the new color I painted my toes. I always paint my toes and never my fingernails because painting my fingernails is a total waste of time, it starts chipping away minutes after drying (NOT exaggerating).

... listening to my Lily Allen channel on Pandora. I have been digging chick music for a little while now, which is different for me. And I love me some Brits. I'm also anxiously awaiting No Doubt's new album due to arrive September 25th. 

.... pondering a summer makeover for my hair. Maybe some highlights? Maybe back to blonde? Right now I'm a red head (Feria Ruby Fusion) and still loving it, but itching for a little change. I definitely need a little trim up at least.

... feeling like things are screeching to a S-L-O-W crawl. With school being almost over, dance over, Riley's school is over. Nothing to do but normal chores and, oh yea: whatever we want!

... trying to solve a mystery. My poor little Zoie woke up this morning with legs full of bug bites. :( We didn't play outside much yesterday and I inspected her bedroom (we've had ant problems in the past) with no luck. I've got to find the source, her little itchy legs made her so flippy floppy last night, no one slept well.

... still reeling over the Game of Thrones finale. Wow! Those dragons are going to take over the world. That's my prediction. And zombie monsters (what the...). When does the next season start?? Also, we laughed our butts off at the latest Girls episode last night. I used to think Adam was the creepiest weirdo ever, but I might be warming up to him. Since all my network shows have ended already, I've been watching The X Files on Netflix. It's feeding the believer in me and creeping me out at the same time. Christopher says he doesn't remember them being so dorky, but I don't think they are dorky.  (I <3 Mulder 4-ever.) 

... procrastinating making a dentist appointment. I knocked a crown loose flossing on Friday and need to get it fixed. But it doesn't wiggle unless I chew gum (it came completely out on Sunday, but I snapped it back in). So, I will not chew gum (on that side) until it drives me crazy, then I will make the appointment. That's my plan.

What are you currently up to?

<3, Tabi :D


4 comments:

  1. re your picture funk... did you ever do a photo a day challenge? think the one from @fatmumslim is usually really good. I'm trying it even though I'm only getting started with pictures!

    Also...zombie monsters=scary!!! that terrified me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day for a few months now. I seem to be skipping more days than not lately, though. Are you on Instagram?

      Delete
  2. Lily Allen is cool. She comes on my Kat Nash channel on Pandora. Loved your post :) I did my first "Currently" post if you want to read it.

    ♥ Naomi {Starry Eyes + Coffee Cups}

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these posts! and you can never go wrong listening to lily allen pandora ;)
    and the mister is still talking about the game of thrones. seriously, he's obsessed!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...