Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Little Greedy and Impatient

What's the Word June?
Today's word is: (miss piggy)

On Sunday we went to Target for a few necessities. Christopher spotted this cute little patio set on sale for $99 and mentioned it to me later. I was so focused on my list, I didn't even see it!

But now I am in love.


Isn't it the cutest little patio set you ever did see? I want to eat my breakfast on it. :)

Of course, we don't have a patio set budgeted this month, so now I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to make a quick $100 (before it goes back up to $125). And I'm feeling a bit like miss piggy. In the almost 7 years we've lived in this house, we've never had a proper patio set even though we do have a pool and a screened in porch. Nor curtains, but that's another story. We do have our necessities and usually I'm really happy with what we do have, but every now and then, I get a strong itch for more... the miss piggy feeling.

I know there are tons of ways to make money in this world, even for stay at home Moms. I've seen other Moms selling bags, makeup, kitchen goodies and whatever else is the latest new Avon of the day. While there are, undoubtedly some great products out there, I feel like being a dealer for these things is just not for me, my heart would not be in it and something in my head keeps telling me to have a little patience and the right opportunity will come to me. All I have to do is have patience and faith. These are two things I've been working on building up for about 4 years now, I don't know if these are skills I'll simply master one day, or if it will be a never ending quest (I'm thinking the latter).

In the meantime, if anyone needs a logo or some graphics done, hit me up!! I am a trained graphic designer and my heart is always in design. And I'll probably be looking for a garage sale to crash this weekend (I don't have enough stuff to host my own).

<3, Tabi :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...