Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

What's the Word June
Today's word is: ( flounder )


Five things that are making me happy today:

  1. Mice running around my house in mouse balls.
  2. Homemade Vegan Mexican food. (mmmm)
  3. Me accomplishing a hella lot of stuff today and not stressing out about it.
  4. Kids in goggles.
and...
via Pinterest




5. Disney Movie inspired art. I am loving this cute print of Ariel and Flounder

What is making you happy today?

<3, Tabi :D



4 comments:

  1. All so happy! I'm happy it's school holidays and I have my son home. I so miss him when he is at school so I'm soaking up every minute spent with him these next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah happy happy! I love having my hamster running about the kids love him in his ball. You need to seriously post more meals, im dairy free so you're foods are easily adaptable to my diet! Looks yummy although i can't stomach spices lol.
    Also, big thanks for the voucher code I received sorry i didn't say thanks earlier! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. I love those Shutterfly books and I hate to see free ones go to waste.

      I will have to post more recipes, my problem is that dinner times are hectic times over here and I always forget to snap proper photos. I try not to make my meals spicy as my daughter is very sensitive to spice. This one was gooooood, not spicy and fairly easy. I just have to figure out how to stop those darn corn tortillas from cracking. :-/

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...