Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today is Tuesday, July 19th...

I had to look that up. I really had no idea. I feel lost. I don't know what day it is, what I'm supposed to do tomorrow, when bath night is, what's for dinner or even what Christopher is watching on tv right now.
(Actually, I think he's in iPhone coma and doesn't know either.)

Since Lilly's tragedy, it's hard to write about stuff. It all seems so meaningless and small in comparison...

I could write about how lucky I am, but that's not fun to read/write about all the time. So, here I go anyways. :)

Here are all the pictures I took with my iPhone today:

 11:17 am
My Zoie Rainbow just fell asleep for her nap. Doesn't she have the sweetest little lips? And, oh my the eyelashes! Swoon. :)

 11:21 am
Me. Supermodel. Still striving to get that perfect profile picture.

 12:18 pm
Just finished Roxy's hair. This was my first attempt at two backwards french braids. Thanks Lori, for showing me the technique. I took this to text to Christopher and brag. Notice the Rapunzel hair attachment. It's a permanent fixture now.

 1:00 pm
The Bear's 'weirdo face' during lunch. Lunch consisted of 1/2 cheese sandwich on stoneground whole wheat for the Bear with a side of turkey, whole grain goldfish and a pickle. Roxy and Zoie had turkey and cheese pinwheels with whole grain goldfish. I went for the cracked pepper turkey sandwich with tomato and cucumber with a side of leftover potato salad. We all had the strawberry, mango pineapple smoothies for beverage. Gourmet!


 3:56 pm
The girls at the splash pool during break time (when the lifeguards blow the whistle and I have to run up the stairs to get the Bear with baby on hip because he's in his own little world and doesn't hear anyone unless your name is Batman or the Joker.)
In other news, the Bear got his head stuck in bars at the splash pool - didn't freak out and was freed about a minute later. But three lifeguards got involved. That was exciting. (No, I didn't get a picture of that.)

 7:12 pm
Dinner. Steak kebabs with squash, red onions and a side of french fries. I was nervous about this as Christopher usually is the red meat griller. He was at work - so I had to brave it. I did pretty good except I seasoned a little too heavily and it was too spicy for the kiddos. They didn't mind just eating french fries, though.

7:31 pm
And he's out! At the table. 

Don't worry, he woke up 10 minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...