Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, July 20, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

Did anyone else notice the crazy negative vibe echoing throughout the day? It started with that awful theater shooting in Colorado and sent waves throughout all my Facebook and Twitter feeds. Luckily, the people I were around all day IRL (my kids) were upbeat and chipper.

All the negative vibes made it a little tough for me to focus... but I powered through and here are five things that are making me happy today.
  1. New No Doubt!! Have you seen the video? Ska in full effect. They've been around a while, but they are still hella cool. <3

  2. It is T Minus 6 days until we leave for our Great Summer Adventure! The kids and I are ecstatic, they even have a countdown on their calendar going (that they started all on their own).
  3. Riley J. Bear...


This kid kept me laughing all week with his dress up surprises.
(Am I going to get in trouble for posting a picture of my boy in a tutu when he gets older?)

4. My Roxy and 5. My Zoie 

 Need I say more?

I love that my kids can put a smile on my face each and every day. 

What's making you happy today?

<3, Tabi :D
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious, girl! hahaha. I'm your newest follower over from blog hops everyday! Hope to see you over at our blog, The Moores!

    xo,
    Charissa

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...