Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Adventure: Day #2


Today, my kids climbed a mountain.

Okay, so maybe it was just a hill. But to my Florida children, it's something new and different and amazing. You see, Florida is a very flat state, so to them... a hill is a mountain just like to me (someone who hasn't experienced the Great Lakes) a pond is a lake...

After 16 + hours in a minivan with 4 children, we finally arrived at our destination! Wooohooo!!! And I must say that my worries about driving 16+ hours in a minivan with 4 children were totally unwarranted. These kids were on their very best behavior and I couldn't have asked for a better behaved bunch.

Yesterday, I failed as a memory keeper and ended up not snapping 1 photo. But we did get to have a relaxing night with some good friends I haven't seen in 10+ years (!!!) and were received with such warm welcome, I know we won't soon forget.

I plan on posting every day or so (or every few days) with a picture and a little update. We are so excited about our plans and all the new things to see and all the friends to visit with.

Can you believe my kids have never caught fireflies before?

<3, Tabi :D



1 comment:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...