Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy.

This week's installment of Five Things That Makes Me Happy Friday...
something that I usually do every Friday. 

Our dining room wall is haunted!!!!


  1. It's getting spooky over here. Halloween music, Halloween decorations, Halloween tricks and treats. I love it all!
  2. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow!! My one family member (my cousin) that lives in Florida is getting married. He lives 2 hours away from me and I haven't seen him in eons! I'm excited to meet his honey and I'm excited to see some of my far away family. :)
  3. Also... I have a date tomorrow!! The kids are staying home, so Christopher and I are taking advantage of this opportunity to have a date. It's my first since our anniversary (back in May).
  4. Two year olds rock! Last night when I was getting kid 2 to settle, the 2YO came in and cuddled up. I went through part of our normal bedtime routine with her:


    Me: Did you have fun today?
    Zo: Yea!
    Me: What was your favorite part?
    Zo: Ummmmm.... JUICE!
    Me: Who do you love?
    Zo: COOKIE!!!!



  5. #KidPresident If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video. I love these internet kids. They crack me up!!
What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D
 
p.s. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...