Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy.

This week's installment of Five Things That Makes Me Happy Friday...
something that I usually do every Friday. 

Our dining room wall is haunted!!!!


  1. It's getting spooky over here. Halloween music, Halloween decorations, Halloween tricks and treats. I love it all!
  2. I'm going to a wedding tomorrow!! My one family member (my cousin) that lives in Florida is getting married. He lives 2 hours away from me and I haven't seen him in eons! I'm excited to meet his honey and I'm excited to see some of my far away family. :)
  3. Also... I have a date tomorrow!! The kids are staying home, so Christopher and I are taking advantage of this opportunity to have a date. It's my first since our anniversary (back in May).
  4. Two year olds rock! Last night when I was getting kid 2 to settle, the 2YO came in and cuddled up. I went through part of our normal bedtime routine with her:


    Me: Did you have fun today?
    Zo: Yea!
    Me: What was your favorite part?
    Zo: Ummmmm.... JUICE!
    Me: Who do you love?
    Zo: COOKIE!!!!



  5. #KidPresident If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video. I love these internet kids. They crack me up!!
What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D
 
p.s. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...