This week's installment of Five Things That Makes Me Happy Friday...
something that I usually do every Friday.
|Our dining room wall is haunted!!!!|
- It's getting spooky over here. Halloween music, Halloween decorations, Halloween tricks and treats. I love it all!
- I'm going to a wedding tomorrow!! My one family member (my cousin) that lives in Florida is getting married. He lives 2 hours away from me and I haven't seen him in eons! I'm excited to meet his honey and I'm excited to see some of my far away family. :)
- Also... I have a date tomorrow!! The kids are staying home, so Christopher and I are taking advantage of this opportunity to have a date. It's my first since our anniversary (back in May).
- Two year olds rock! Last night when I was getting kid 2 to settle, the 2YO came in and cuddled up. I went through part of our normal bedtime routine with her:
- #KidPresident If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the video. I love these internet kids. They crack me up!!
What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D