Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

5 More Things about that Bear.


Well, I no longer have kids spaced 2 years evenly apart any more. There is no order, it's all chaos. 2, 5 and 6, pssht. Today, on 12/12/12 my middle child, turned 5 years old.

We had a fun little weekday with lots of goodies and blue icing. We ended our day with big bellies and passed out children strewn about the house.

In honor of my Riley J. Bear's 5th birthday, here are 5 more things about that Bear:
  1. He is a Smarty McSmarterson. He was only 2 years old when we realized that he knew all of his letters. Sometimes I'd catch him helping his big sister out when she got stumped.
  2. He loves Fifi. He must've skipped right over the whole 'girls have cooties' stage. You say Fifi, Riley gets a huge smile on his face. He's not even one bit embarrassed about it, either. I heard Roxy trying to taunt him with her little first grade "oooohhhs" and giggles and he just looked at her like she was immature. (For the record, I don't think he could've picked a more awesome girl to dote on. This Momma approves.)
  3. His bedtime cuddles: Jack Skellington and now, his 'cuddly laser' aka his Plush Turret he got for his birthday.
  4. When I first laid eyes on him, my first thought was, 'Wow! Where did you get such bushy eyebrows?!?' and then, 'How did I give birth to a red head?' He has always been such a surprise to me: being a boy (I somehow never pictured myself having a son, but I am sure happy I do), his in womb kung-fu kicks surprised the breath right out of me, his red hair, his mild manner, his incredible intellect, his milk allergy, his empathy, his creativity, his intense ability to be and stay in his own little world without waiver in spite of my pleas to come back to reality. 
  5. He's a perfectionist. These drawings, if he makes one little mistake, they get thrown away and he starts all over. His bed has to be flat and wrinkle free or else.
Happy Birthday Riley J. Bear, aka Riye. <3

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...