Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Five Things.

Happy Birthday to me! Here are Five Things that make me happy: Birthday Edition.

Oops! I meant to post this yesterday...
  1. This song! I hope you get it stuck in your head and it makes you cheery all day long.

  2. All the Facebook Happy Birthday wishes!! I always feel like a rock star on my birthday on Facebook. :D ( btw - are we friends on FB? No?? Let's hook up! )
  3. My special morning gingerbread latte Christopher crafted in my kitchen.
  4. We ate out at Kobe Japanese Steakhouse for my birthday dinner! We don't eat out much, so this is definitely a treat! It was my vegetarian trip & I don't know why I just didn't get double veggies all the time. OMG they stir fry up some delectable veggies. Oh, and I love sake!
  5. My new ombre hair I got for my birthday. I love it!!! Expect lots and lots of selfies on IG in the next few days of my ombre hair. :D
<3, Tabi :D
 
p.s. Now that it's December and my birthday's over, let's focus on Christmas. Oh, and Riley's birthday!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!! December is my birthday month.It sounds like you've had a great birthday which is always fun! You also got ombre, i love your color. I'm slightly jelouse because i want to do it but can't because of work {I know, BOOO!}. I hope you've enjoyed your weekend!


    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...