Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bits + Pieces.

Inspired by Bleubird.











  1. Riye's baby tree.
  2. Building our fire.
  3. Our stockings are hung by the "chimney" with care ( minus Cameron's stocking ).
  4. Roxy's snow scene.  I'm not sure why Ken is in his beach gear.
  5. Christmas card wall. ( I know you've seen it before, but I am smitten. )
  6. Our Dr. Seuss Christmas tree.
  7. Roxy and her never ending hair.
  8. My first panorama with my new phone. Christopher looks so hysterically creepy here. It makes me laugh every time I look at him!
  9. Zoie Boie putting her dishes away. 
  10. Our Christmas wreath, made with love by Gramma.
This will be our last Christmas in this little green house. It's bittersweet. So strange that after 7 years, it only recently feels so... homey.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...