Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

So. Much. CAKE.

Friday was my birthday, so of course there was cake. Saturday was a pottery party for one of Roxy's classmates - cake for her (Roxy - the rest of us skipped on it). After pottery party, we checked out our little local Winterfest. There we got to pet some cute animals, went on a "hayride" (... around a parking lot), the kids bounced, I got my free Starbucks birthday coffee ( and freaked out because I was almost Facebook hacked ), then home with 3 cranky kids. Sunday brought us to birthday party #3 at Chuck E. Cheese's (more cake). Me + 3 kids at Chuck E. Cheese's on a Sunday was enough for me to declare mental breakdown, but somehow I made it through to make an actual dinner, shower 3 children then make some of the cutest Portal Birthday invitations EVER.

Today, I'm determined to break back into my workout routine. Hopefully it will work to get the remaining nasty amoebas out of my body and get me into gear to create an awesome Portal party for the Bear in 5 days.

Ready. Set. Go!

<3, Tabi :D

p.s. Do you guys love/hate my massive photo collages? Just wondering...

2 comments:

  1. You have the CUTEST patootiest kids!! :) I love browsing through your entries and seeing them :)

    Def followed you!

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Shari!! ( and I TOTALLY agree with you )
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...