Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Staring Contest.

Perhaps I jumped on this bandwagon quicker than I normally do. Perhaps it's a fad, perhaps I peeked at Vinepeek and couldn't bring myself to physically turn it off (Christopher did that for me).

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. ~ it's a Cake song, right?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, Google: The Vine. OR... just trust my word that it's Twitter's new baby... a 6 second video sharing app.

Also, it's just kind of a lot of fun!

You probably aren't aware of this, but Roxy's Olympic size talent is Staring Contests. I don't think she's lost one, yet.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...