HAPPY NEW YEAR!
and welcome to my first post of 2013
I have a few confessions to make today:
- I am horrible with resolutions, I'm better with goals. I did make a lucid decision to activate the activist in me. I've always wanted to fight for the things I believe in. While I don't have a solid plan on this yet, I do "resolve" to do this in some way shape or form. I started (sort of) by sharing this video>> Detox Fashion
- I kind of gave up going to the gym for almost the entire month of December. I need working out in my life. Not because I'm getting fluffy, but mostly for my mental health. "Siri, let's squeeze the gym back into my schedule."
- Today is January 3rd, and today I plan on working on my Christmas gifts to my Mom, Dad, Sunshine and Lala. It's not as bad as it sounds. We will celebrate 'Christmas' when I see them next week.
- In my plan to get up and cook an awesome breakfast before our dentist appointments, I was crazy grumpy. Sorry, guys...
- I've been promising my husband a fresh batch of homemade donuts for like a week now. Today's the day. (maybe) (hopefully)
- I made a kick ass dress out of a t-shirt + tank top. I didn't have much confidence going into the project, but I love how it came out. Are DIY easy peasy dress tutorials okay to post from a girl who's teaching herself the art of sewing?
- I've been pretty hard on myself these past few weeks. I'm so mean to me.
- I think our mouse has a B.O. problem. Do mice hit puberty??
- I wear my R2D2 shirt way more than I should. ( I just love it so much!! )
<< outtie. >>
<3, Tabi :D