Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Morning

I awoke to two children giggling on the floor. Christopher was already gone to take the Roxtar to school. Quiet, peaceful, happy giggling. After a breakfast of Cheerios and bananas, this is what we're up to:


This is exactly the kind of morning I need. 

Zoie: happily playing with toys.
Me: morning latte with Bob Marley.
Bear: Lego something on the DS.

I'm taking a short break from my daily virtual search for the perfect kitchen table. (Where are you kitchen table???) Trying to keep the good vibes throughout the day. Have a blessed one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...