Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

... a day late (but I have a doctors' note!).

Isn't she the cutest? Graham cracker face and all.
  1. I haven't puked since 5 a.m. on Friday morning!!!!!!
  2. My Mom, Dad and Lala are due to arrive here in a short few hours!! (I haven't seen them since last August.)
  3. I got to the top of the rock wall at the Y! Maybe it was the 2nd easiest one there and 5 year olds can do it, but I seriously had a lot of self doubt.
  4. I can officially call the weaning a success! I'm happy about it, not even bittersweet. We made it to 18 months and we were both ready at the same time. (It's been 9 days now, and my boobs feel normal again! whoo!)
  5. It's St. Patrick's Day! We plan to: wear green, eat at least one piece of artificially dyed green food and be on the lookout for non green wearers to pinch.


<3, Tabi :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...