Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Mommy Super Power is...


I came to the realization the other day that, with 3 and 1/2 kids and two adults in the house, at some point we our laundry should have hit the 'out of control' status I hear so much about on Facebook.

It never has. I don't put much effort into our laundry, it doesn't overwhelm me. I just wash clothes Mondays and Fridays, Tuesdays are sheets and beddings and when I'm done washing and folding, I put the clean, fresh smelling stuff away. That's it. There's my secret.

But! and here's the realization part, since I do have so many kids and a husband and my laundry is tackled with ease, I realized that this (laundry) MUST be my Mommy Super Power.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of wish it was something way cooler, but hey! I'll take what I can get.

Now, I want to know: what is your Mommy Super Power?
Go on, tell me in the comments below. :)

Maybe we can form some sort of Mommy Super Power Alliance to help out other families with our collective Super Power Talents....

<3, Tabi :D

P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...