Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

We heart Curtis Hixon Park!


After lunch today, we filed all the kids into the van and drove out to Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park. I can honestly say I've never had a bad time at Curtis Hixon (aka Squirt Park) and today didn't let me down, either.

Beautiful weather. Happy kids. Lots of stuff to get into. :)

Doesn't that ZoBo look bigger? And cuddlier? She's got this new thing. I can't figure out if it's something she's learned that works to get her what she wants... or if it's just how she expresses her frustration. This thing, there are three stages to it: (1) look down, no eye contact (2) pout the bottom lip out (3) slow whine that leads to full on crying. It's super cute and it breaks my heart. What's a Mom to do but scoop up that little cuddle monster and give her loves and whatever she wants?

But anyways. We had a wonderful, chill little weekend. I hope yours was as lovely as ours.

xo

<3, Tabi :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...