Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Baby Sister isn't a Teenager Anymore


Happy Birthday to my baby sister, Lala (aka Trisha). I didn't get her a present, so instead I will dedicate this blog post to her. It's more special this way anyhow. <3

Today, she turns 20. That's 2 decades old. No longer a teenager. <sigh...> In honor of her first day in her 20th year on this planet, I'm listing 20 things about Lala.

If you are reading this and would like to add on to my list, please do so in my comments. I'd love to see what you have to say.

Here goes:
  1.  She was born a preemie due to exploding my Mom's appendix.
  2. She was the teeniest and cutest little 5 pound bundle of cells ever.
  3. She likes penguins.
  4. She has met a monkey.
  5. She loves Ed Norton.
  6. She tortures my father with her liberal views.
  7. My Mother thinks she's a lesbian. (For the record, my Mother also thought I was a lesbian.)
  8. She is a baby whisperer. Seriously, she is the best babysitter ever!
  9. When Roxy turned 3, we went to Disney World. Lala was fighting the flu and got into an argument with a 3 year old Roxy about whether or not Ariel is a princess or not.
  10. She goes to Virginia Wesleyan College and is studying to be a psychology study person, or something. 
  11. She HEARTS Green Day. (One of the things we have in common!)
  12. I am definitely her favorite sister of all time.
  13. She loves snickerdoodles.
  14. She's in a sorority... whatever sororities do...
  15. She hates onions.
  16. Even though she burns easily, I still have to yell at her to put the sunblock on. Every. Single. Time.
  17. Her BFF Cody reminds me a lot of Jack the Pumpkin King Skellington.
  18. She loves Superman.
  19. She's one of those Harry Potter types of nerds.
  20. She lives too far away and needs to switch to a Florida school. A Tampa, FL school to be more specific.
Happy Birthday, little sis! I love you!!!

Don't forget to add to my list in the comments below.

<3,  Tabi :D

 

3 comments:

  1. I would just like to add one thing. Ketchup... KETCHUP!!!

    Also, click my name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I have forgotten about ketchup??? Good call, Christopher! And super cute add on surprise with the name link! :)

      Delete
    2. Apparrently LALA doesn't think so... ),;

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...