Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, April 27, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...


< 1. > The Office on Hulu.  < 2. > The Handyman Hubby with his Fix-It face on.  < 3. > A chilly glass of Yellow Tail Chardonnay.  < 4. > My newly sewn pillows.  < 5. > Blue Toenails.

That is all.

<3, Tabi :D
 
 
P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...