Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cabin Fever

I catch cabin fever FAST! It's 3:47 pm and I haven't been out of the house all day and I'm going crazy. I had a few plans to get out and have fun... but sadly, my plans are squashed.

Plan 1: Take kids to the splash park.
Problem: No one but me (and maybe Zoie) wants to go to the splash park.

Plan 2: Bike Ride
Problem: Cameron just started puking.

Plan 3: Make Journals and head out to the trail and sit and draw stuff that inspires us in nature.
Problem: Cameron has low temp and nauseous.

So... it's couch potato/cartoon day for the kidlets while I try and find ways to amuse myself.

But, we did make those journals! See? They came out super cute.

 (journal inspiration found here)

Now for the bigger problem... what's for dinner???

<3, Tabi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...