Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Collage Because I Can...

... not sleep.
After the Bear was dressed up, complete with his borrowed clip on tie (thanks Logan!),
he exclaims, "I look expensive!"

The Deneweth family went to a wedding this past Saturday. It was the first time we all got fancied up in a very long time. So long, in fact, I had to go out and buy the boys khaki pants and the girls dresses. It's a good thing this wedding was 'dress casual'... if it was a formal one, we would have broke the bank!

I had so much fun dressing us all up. I have to admit it was even better than dressing up my Barbie dolls back in the day. I tried out some falsies and even did leopard manicures for my Roxstar and me.

Speaking of the Roxstar, isn't her little six year old self with a beehive the cutest??
I'm starting to really enjoy the part of our lives when we do different things.

Our whole Summer Adventure was definitely a break from the norm, dressing up for this wedding was different, I recently tried hummus and now can't get enough of it, the kids are trying out a new sport this fall (gymnastics) and are loving it... What else can we venture out and get into?

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...