Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, November 25, 2011

Belated Thanksgiving Post

The only thing that would've made our Thanksgiving better than it was is this: seeing my Mom, Dad and sisters.

The food was. to. die. for. (and I'm NOT exaggerating, I swear.)

 The appetizer spread.
All was deelish, some I want to point out because they were super duper deelish....
The green stuff: Avocado Dip. The smooshed polka dot stuff: Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball, and they are hidden, but there: Bacon wrapped mini hot dogs.




(What's missing? I guess I was so excited about the actual dinner, I forgot to take a picture. :( Sorry.)





The boys on the couch. Too stuffed to move.

 OMG. The pies. Let me see if I can get these right...
From bottom to top of picture: Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Sweet Potato Pie, Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Brownies, Pecan Pie, Lemon Tangerine Cake, Sour Cream Apple Pie and the second Pumpkin Cheesecake that looked more like a pie.


 Thanksgiving To Go Bag.


 Obviously, we ALL ate too much. 

...

Seriously, though. Happy Thanksgiving from the Deneweth's. <3

Things I'm thankful for: my husband <3, my Roxy, my Bear, my Zoie, my part time kid Cameron. My Mom, Dad, Lala and Steffensmeiers. My in-law family (I actually love that my husband has 3 sisters!) My health, my family's health. The love we all have for each other. My home, the food in our kitchen and our running water and electricity. The things my children teach me about the world and about myself everyday. The beautiful environment I get to live in (Florida rocks). My friends!!! New things in the world to discover. The magic my kid's reassure me that exists everywhere. Pandora radio. Steve Jobs and his vision. My bed. Wine. Rock and Roll. The YMCA. Yoga. Coffee and Chocolate. And much much much more, I'm sure. :)

(in no particular order)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...