Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, November 7, 2011

Yesterday...

In the Deneweth house, we try to reserve Sundays for family time. A fun activity for everyone (mostly the kids) to enjoy. Yesterday was a particularly good Sunday...

A bacon munchin' ZoBo.
Pancakes, BACON!! and eggs for breakfast. Everyone's favorite breakfast. Even little Zoie is now a bacon lover. And I think I may have finally perfected my homemade pancake recipe. (Yay! Go me.)

 ...



Sarasota Chalk Festival. Particularly crowded. AND a different type of crowd that we are used to. But it's always nice to see the art. This activity was mainly geared toward Roxy - our budding little artist.

...


 The sand here looks like snow...
I'm thinking a picture with mittens and scarves is in order for a Christmas card?

Siesta Key Beach. Since we didn't spend as long as we had thought at the Chalk Festival we suggested a quick trip to the beach. The beach always brings out the best in the Bear. Somehow - I never seem to have an extra set of clothes for these children when they are needed. Whatev. We had lots of fun.

...

Dinner with Aunt Marianne and Uncle Dennis. Our snowbird family from up north. It's the first time we'd seen them since they 'flew' back down. The kids, of course, were mute the entire dinner.

...

Heavenly dessert in the form of a Gelati from Rita's. I've been craving a gelati since having my first in the OBX in August. Every road trip out of the Brandon area, I've scoped out the Rita's locations and I guess all my whining paid off because my dreams were actualized last night. It was just as deelish as I had remembered. <3

...

Wine and a bang trim courtesy of Christopher. Yes - Christopher cut my bangs using a chip clip as a guide. Yes - I'm still getting used to them. No - there isn't an accompanying photo. Although, Roxy said I looked like Cinderella. :)

...

Okay - so now back to work. I've got a boy to socialize and a little girl to get started on, too. If you are reading this, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...