Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Five Things.

Today is November 2nd & that means this is my second Thankvember post.
It's also Friday & that means I make a list for you of 5 things that make me happy (for the moment)!
  1. I am thankful for being me. And that makes me happy right now. I'm rolling into that stage of existence where I'm feeling comfortable in my own skin. I know I'm not perfect and that's okay. I am happy with who I am, where I am in life, what I've created, where I'm headed and even this body I live in. 
  2. Riley the Bear's Portal obsession inspired artwork. I need a frame or two for his newest creations. They are so colorful, simple and geometric. Yet, they tell a story. I have to confess, after 3 years of princess pictures, Portal inspired art is a welcomed fresh new genre for me.
  3. Crazy colorful hair!  The kids love looking different every now and then. And they are such cute looking little punk rockers. Remember Roxy's crazy hair day? And Daddy's Halloween beard? So much fun!
  4. Thug Baby. haha. I can't help it. Thug baby pictures make me laugh. :) (and this one)
  5. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I'm very sad to say there is no drive through Starbucks on my route from Roxy's school/the YMCA/Riley's school to our house. So, today I stopped by DD and tried their version of Pumpkin Spice Latte out. Not. too. shabby. It was yummy, did the trick and perked me up after dealing with 3 kids and their subsequent sugar crashes. I was a little surprised at how small their small was. But, I can't complain... it hit the spot and the teeniness was rather cute. 
What's making you happy today? 
<3, Tabi :D

>> Thankvember Blog Hop Linky after the jump...  

... jump on and read about what other bloggers are thankful for.



3 comments:

  1. Janene Krajci Christine HutchiNovember 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM

    I don't have a thankful post to link up at the moment, so I'll just play along here in the comments:
    1. I'm thankful that you linked up with the VERY FIRST More Than Mommies Mixer this weekend! It's an open invite, so stop back any time!
    2. It probably goes without saying that I'm thankful for my family. I am a lucky gal in that department!
    3. I'm thankful for my sweet chai tea--I used pumpkin creamer this morning too!
    4. I am thankful for my dog. He's such a good buddy. When I feel stressed, angry, or sad, he instantly calms me.
    5. I am thankful for friends!

    We are your latest GFC followers! Christine @ More Than Mommies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the very first to post your 5 things in my comments! You made my morning. :D



    p.s. I hear you on the coffee. I'm a soy mocha latte girl myself. But I'm definitely a sucker for Pumpkin Spice anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee is a wonderful thing :) I do have to say that every time I try to like DD coffee I just end up being extremely disappointed! So I stick with my Starbucks :) Especially since they came back out with their Caramel Brulee Latte the other day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...