Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy Day

  (( Today is day 18 of Thankvember. What are you thankful for? ))


Totally lazy today. 

In fact, as I type (1:23 pm local time), I'm still in jammies and haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

Yet, still productive (sort of). I created a new board on Pinterest that actually has a purpose and is my basis for planning my week of getting ready for my first ever Very Veggie Thanksgiving.

Interested? You can check it out here: A Very Veggie Thanksgiving.

I still have to make my shopping list and figure out my list of things to do ahead.

... and I decided that today: I will NOT do anything I don't want to do. Ha! 

xo, Tabi :D


Thankvember Blog Hop Linky after the jump...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...