1. It's been over a week since I've cleaned my floors and it's making me twitchy.
2. Sometimes I go bra-less. Partly because I don't have a non-sports bra that fits properly. Partly because it makes me feel like a rebel.
3. Most days, my lunch consists of: a smoothie + bagel chips + hummus.
Perfectly okay, right?
4. Speaking of rebellion... My Roxy is a rule follower. Every now and then, I see a little spark of anti-authority (or maybe just questioning it) and when I do, I jump on the opportunity to nurture that spark and encourage the little rebel inside her. I know... "following rules is what you're supposed to do" (could you see me rolling my eyes while typing that out?), but I don't believe in following rules unless it's a rule you agree with.
5. One time last week, I started brushing my teeth and then realized I grabbed Christopher's tooth brush instead of my own. Oops.
Happy Thursday! Do you have a Thursday Confession? I'm listening.
<3, Tabi :D