(( Today is day 16 of Thankvember. What are you thankful for? ))
It's also Friday & that means I make a list for you of 5 things.
Today I am thankful for:
- The sparks of rebellion in my children. That piece of a person's conscience that makes them question what they are told. Rebellion nurtures the seeds inside us which grow into social movements which brings the world forward: socially, scientifically, spiritually. Rebellion is good.
- The gifts I get to bestow on one of my favorite people tomorrow at her baby shower. I'm so excited about my little crafty gifts. I've been wanting to post pictures for days now.
- My kids not riding the bus. There was a little girl that died crossing the street about a mile from our house this morning trying to catch the bus. My heart is breaking for that little girl's family and friends. And for the Mom who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, who's vehicle struck her. I hear horror stories about kids and buses all the time. These stories scare the bejeezus out of me. I don't mind the morning/afternoon momma cab driver job so much. Plus, I get to take awesome self portraits while waiting in pick-up line.
- The next 9 days! Routines kill me. KILL ME. For the next nine days: no routines. Whoo!
- My little pilgrims. <3 <3
What's making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D
>> Thankvember Blog Hop Linky after the jump...
... go ahead, jump on.