Today is November 6th & that means this is my sixth Thankvember post.
|Photo Credit: Paper Glitter|
There's a lot of tension in the air today, I can feel it, can you?
Today, I'm going to keep my post whimsical, because that word is awesome. And, (run on sentence alert) because these things that are running through my mind that I happen to be thankful for at the moment are all little things that deserve a fun little list. (It's the little things that are most important after all, am I right?)
- I am so grateful that my adorable husband makes me a latte every morning. It's what gets me out of bed. Honest.
- I am thankful for the FREE awesomeness that the internet presents to me every now and then. More specifically, this FREE printable I just discovered. Cute little printable Thankful Sunflowers is where it's at!
- Did you know, most nights my husband comes home from working eight hours at the office and does the dishes? That, I'm definitely grateful for that.
- I'm grateful that after having 3 children, I can still wear the same size jeans I wore in high school.
- I'm grateful I get to sneak away to the YMCA and have an hour or so of me time 3 times a week-ish.
- I'm grateful for my MacBook, my iPhone and the family iPad. I know, I'm that girl, but really, I don't know what I'd do without Apple in my life.
- I'm thankful that my family is as healthy as we are. I hear about my friends' kids getting sick and vomiting yadda yadda way too much. Each and every time I hear about it, I feel so lucky that we have great immune systems, apparently. I'm not saying we don't get runny noses, or sore throats from time to time, but nothing serious. We can deal with these little colds, don't you worry about our sniffles.
- I'm thankful that this election is just about over. :)
What little things are you thankful for today?
<3, Tabi :D