Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday

(Maybe my title needs a little work?)

I am trying out this new 'feature post' because being happy has A LOT to do with positive thinking. And if I can post 5 things every Friday that make me happy at the moment and they make you happy, too - then I am making the world a slightly happier place. For the moment.



(from top left)
  1. I've been going to the gym and working out 3 times a week. This is so good for my psyche. Also, I keep this up and I will look like this chick by pool time this year! Maybe not exactly like this chick, I have 3 pregnancies worth of stretch marks. But I can come pretty close. IF I keep it up. (I yoinked this photo from here. It's a cute bikini, too!)
  2. ZoieBoie likes to cuddle on my face. In all honesty, at the time it doesn't make me so happy. But in retrospect, thinking about her face cuddles makes me giggle. I imagine it's a little like having a cat. Except she doesn't make me sneeze.
  3. Roxy's pet hedgehog: Rosee. Roxy made her and her awesomely cute little shanty town house in school. I don't know what makes me happier - how cute this little hedgehog is, or how proud she is of it.
  4. Christopher Blair. He is my rock. I love him always. I think I'm ovulating, though and I always seem to love him just a teeny bit more this time of month. <wink> Even though he is snoring on the couch next to me. (This photo yoinked from Lori Colber's Facebook page.)
  5. My newly cleaned IKEA couch. I love this couch. I love it's wrap aroundness. I love the color. I love that I can take the covers off the cushions and wash them. A little secret: the tag says 'Dry Clean Only', but I just washed them in my machine and air dried them. They came out perfect and clean and like new!!
Bonus Happy Thing: I am loving Pugly Pixel and all the goodies over there. That blog is rekindling my love for graphic design. :)

 

<3, Tabi :D


2 comments:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...