Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, January 16, 2012

Snapshots from our Week


Glimpses from our past week.

(1) Fishtail braid - my first try! (2) Roxy and her artwork at the PTA art show. (3) My goofy Roxtar. (4) Celebratory Menchies. (5) Love note from Roxy to the family. (6-7) New ink! Riley: left arm, Zoie: right arm (8) After flu shot lollipop. (9) Duck Lips. (10) My view of my Riley/Bear tattoo. It's an ambigram. :) (11) The dress Roxy designed for me. She said when she is grown up and a designer, if I'm still alive I can wear it. (12-15) Mommy and Zoie sickies in bed cuddle session. (16) Riley's penguin art he made at Y's kids.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...