Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Short Term Goal of the Week: Party Planning

I have always been a last minute* party planner. And the parties usually come out well enough.

But I know I can do better. Roxy's 6th birthday is coming up fast, and this time I'm forcing myself to plan a little better and to start a bit earlier.

*By 'last minute', I mean like 3 days before the party I start thinking about it.

I know that to a sane bunch of people, starting party planning 10 days before the party is last minute. But to me? I'm a week ahead!! Go me!!

The Party: Roxy's 6th Birthday Party

The Theme: Star Wars/Princess Leia

Now, If you recall, I just threw a Star Wars bash back in December for the Bear. So, not only do I have the added difficulty of making a Star Wars party girlie (because my Roxtar is the ultimate girly-girl), but I also have to make it a totally different party than the Bear's was.

Here's what we've got planned so far:
 

Plans set in motion. 10 days to execute. Go! 

<3, Tabi :D


2 comments:

  1. So, I thought of the perfect thing to get Roxy for her birthday. Unfortunately, it is inside Disney's Hollywood Studios at Tahoonie Traders next to the Star Tours ride. And I am without a ticket to get in, much less do I have the time to run over to Orlando to pick it up. :( Wish they had it at Disney store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boogers. :(

      It's the thought that counts, though. :)

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...