Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sickie Sunday


We seem to have caught a case of the sniffles.  I'm using this little downtime to try out a few new things I downloaded over at Pugly Pixel. I'm excited to be playing around in Photoshop again. It's been way too long. (I've missed you Photoshop.)

Also, not sure if you've noticed, but I'm trying to beautify my bloggy blog. I'd love feedback. Please feel free to leave me some constructive criticisms and/or words of encouragement in my comments below.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful MLK weekend. I better get back to tending to my sickies.

<3, Tabi :D

1 comment:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...