Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Full Moon Day / Halloween Eve Eve

Excuse my rambles, I am trying to kick this awful, grumpy virus/cold/weather-induced-whatever-it-is and have been foggy for at least 4 days now.

We have been busy little monsters over here.

Halloween Crafting

Remember that post about how the kids decorated the house for Halloween? It turns out, I couldn't stop there. Halloween crafting has been really fun this year! Since then, Roxy painted a Fancy Nancy pumpkin, we made glass jar Jack O Lanterns, that cute little baby Mummy-Pumpkin (I literally couldn't resist), and just for kicks (because I got bored)... yesterday we went out and bought a bale of hay and made scarecrows!

After all that, I came across this article and am now feeling the urge to go out and buy a ton more pumpkins and decorate more more more!!

I will control myself, though.

2 Days Till Halloween

The countdown is almost complete. I am crossing my fingers I get some great pictures of the kiddos decked out in their costumes. I am super excited about all of them this year. This is the first year they are all custom, not brought from Party City, legit costumes. Not only that, but I can honestly say I am absolutely satisfied with the outcome each of them.

With all the excitement of the kids' costumes, though... another year goes by that I get neglected. With this blog as my witness, I will have a costume next year and I will go to a grown up Halloween party, even if I have to throw it myself. ( Can you believe I've never been to a grown up Halloween party?? )

Anyhoo - 

I just wanted to pop in and post a few photos and ramble a bit. I have 3 loads of laundry calling my name and my last task... have a glass of wine whilst figuring out this scary mail in ballot I've got to complete and mail in before it's too late.

Eep! Wish me luck.

haha. Funny how the scariest part of this Halloween post was about my mail in ballot.

<3, Tabi :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...