Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Control Freak


Just a small epiphany I'd like to share:

You know that moment when your Mom says something about you... and immediately you think in your head, "No way. She has no idea what she's talking about."

So that thought just kind of sits in the back of your brain and hangs out, and it waits for the right moment to pop back into the forefront of your thoughts. It's waiting for you to realize that your Mom just might know what she's talking about.

Maybe I do have control issues.

It's what causes stress, it's what triggers anxiety, it just might be what's holding me back?

... so ... Thanks, Mom. I will try to trust more, to relax more and to learn the art of surrender.
"When we trust that we’re okay no matter what circumstances come our way, we don’t need to micro-manage the universe. We let go. And we open ourselves to all sorts of wonderful possibilities that aren’t there when we’re attached to one “right” path."
- Dr. Amy Johnson
 My first resource when it comes to inner issues is tiny buddha. Are you familiar? I highly recommend it.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...