Here are my Thursday Confessions:
- Some mornings I wake up, throw on some workout pants and a sports bra under the tank top I slept in and head to the gym (after morning drop off). I justify this as less laundry, therefore being Eco-Friendly.
- I am smitten with Michelle Obama. Her speech at the DNC rocked my socks.
- Some times I don't correct my children on certain things. For example, sometimes when Riley is writing his name, he draws the E "laying down" because he thinks it's funny. I don't tell him it's wrong to write his E laying down, because I think it's funny, too.
- I mutilated an entire Magic Eraser today cleaning my cabinets. They were pretty disgusting.
- I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season. I asked for soy and said yes to whipped cream. The barista looked at me like I was a weirdo.
- I <3 Chipotle, but don't heart the service. Why do they have to act like they are too cool to make my veggie bowl??
- I also <3 Courtney Love on Pinterest. I actually heart Courtney Love anywhere, but her Pins are pretty kick-A.
Do you have a Thursday Confession? Go ahead and type the guilt away in my Comments.
<3, Tabi :D