Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday

This week's installment of Five Things That Makes Me Happy Friday...
something that I usually do every Friday.
  1.  It's a Cameron weekend!!! We haven't seen him in 3 weeks, and they must have missed him because I haven't seen them since he arrived.
  2. We are having a birthday party for a certain almost 2 year old tomorrow! It's rainbow themed... again. I will do the rainbow theme over and over until she tells me she's sick of it. It's so darned cute! ( Remember this baby? )
  3. Speaking of my ZoBo, I'm so happy with how well she is doing on the potty!! The latest trick that is working at the moment? She gets 3 mini marshmallows when she goes, and she really loves those marshmallows. :)
  4. Creating graphics makes me happy! Did you know I do graphics? I'd really like to do more of them... so I'm adding a little self promo ad to my sidebar. If you ever need anything (or know someone that does), just come back over here and click that little link to send me an email with what you have in mind. 
  5. It's FRIDAY!!! This school stuff really wears a Momma out! Phew...
What is making you happy today?
<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...